Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- Give me a call at (608) 286-9420.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use my contact form.
- Lessons are held once a week for 20, 30, 45, or 60 minutes. For students between the ages of 3-5 years old, I recommend 20-minute lessons. Over the age of 5, lessons can range from 30 to 60 minutes depending on the student's level and preference.
- Make-up lessons will be scheduled for any missed lesson. I'm pretty lenient with this policy, as I understand things come up!
- Teacher cancellations will be made up or refunded.
- Every semester, all of my students will perform in a recital together at a local community center or nursing home. This performance is by all means optional! Though, at the very least, I hope that all of my students will attend these performances to just listen!
- For students just beginning between the ages of 3 and 5 years old, I recommend purchasing a Foamalin or making a box violin!
- Students over the age of 5 years old will need a violin in working condition. I will help all of my students rent or buy a violin that fits correctly and has a good, quality sound.
- Violin bow
- Music books – as assigned by the teacher
- Music stand
- Shoulder pad (as recommended by the teacher)
- Soft cleaning cloth